Pages

Sunday 11 September 2011

Nailed !

Last few weeks had taken a toll on my health, but life is back to normalcy. All these days I just painted my nails into different colors. I kinda have this fetish for nail colors, and own over 50 of them in different wacky, weird colors. I love to experiment with different and electrifying shades. I am basically a matte person so I limit the shimmer colors to festivals and parties.
So out of the boredom, I created this in my free time…



How to do it??
I have used 2 shades for it
1) Street Wear Shine Divine – 2137 Blue Divine -04 for the base coat



2) Street Wear 2115 Oceanic Blue-34 for the dots.
  •  Apply one coat of Blue Divine and let it dry, apply a second coat so that the color becomes a bit darker.


  • Start giving the dots only after the base coat has dried completely.
  • Apply one coat of Blue Divine and let it dry, apply a second coat so that the color becomes a bit darker.
  • Start by giving random dots with Oceanic Blue – 04 on the nails. Do not draw the dots very close to each other; because accidently if any dot bleeds it might just ruin all your efforts.
  • The dots can be given by the nail polish brush itself or with a toothpick.


  •   Let your nail art dry completely.
  •  If you want to sport the look for a party start 2-3 hours before, as the dots will take a longer time to dry.

This look is absolutely fuss free and very handy when you have to attend a party and dont have much time to go to the salon. The same nail art can be created with a variety of colors like Black-white , purple - lavender, red -white etc...

Just choose a nail colour to go with your outfit and get started.....

Thanks for reading....:) 

Stay Ravishing !


No comments:

Post a Comment