Pages

Monday 20 February 2012

Bye Bye Dry Skin- Hello, Nivea Visage !

The other day I went for some girlie shopping and I was really very close to getting broke. I quickly browsed through my shopping list and yes I had forgotten an essential ingredient for the winters - The Cold Cream. Its really difficult to pick up a good cold cream for your skin from the whole lot of claimants who say how their product is better than others. So after a lot of speculations, I chose Nivea Visage- Sparkling Glow (Fairness Day Care Cream).



I liked the packaging of Nivea and the bottle is really safe inside those layers of packing..:), Besides the bottle is cute too... (Cute is a criteria for shopping for us, isn't it??)






Product Action :

It claims to work not only on the surface but repairs up to 12 layers deep within the skin to give a natural glow. It also has White crystallites and White pure actives, Carnitine and Advanced UVA/UVB Filters.



Price : Rs.289/- (for 50ml) ♥ ♥ ♥

How to use it best

Apply it after having a bath on the damp skin or at the night before going to bed. You can also use it daily as a moisturiser as it gets easily absorbed into the skin.

Pros :
  • Though it’s a Fairness Day Care cream it works so good both as a cold cream and a moisturiser.Gets absorbed into the skin without leaving it sticky or greasy.So you can just apply it before going to college or office without worrying that you might carry the dirt and grime to your workplace/ college.
  • Doesn't clog your pores. (A huge plus point !)
  • Skin does glow after its use. Mine really did. ☺
  • The Price (Rs.289/-) it’s so reasonable and pocket friendly.

Cons
  • Don't know if it can suit the skin during harshest winters. But it does suit the Bombayiya Winter and Puneri Thandi..:). Don’t know if it will work as well for a dry skin since I have a normal skin.

Gypsy's Verdict

Totally in love with Nivea as of now. Didn’t expect a Day Cream to work so well. I have a normal skin so I wanted a cold cream which doesn’t make my skin greasy or block my pores and I got the perfect moisturiser cum cold cream cum day cream.


Thanks for reading.





1 comment: